Friday, August 14, 2009







It has been months since I have last blogged.

some highlights of the last few months:

April we celebrated our our 20th wedding anniversary with a trip back to Daydream Is, where we had been on our honeymoon.
Race day with the girls was fabulous with lots of laughs, champagne and hats.



May in Melbourne was amazing with meetings and much shopping and being tourists. Holly came with Hayden and I to be my nanny, and look after Hayden while I worked with the other managers, even up to 1am. I got to meet my online friend in the flesh, and catch up with other gal pals. Hayden mostly ate spaghetti.
June we travelled to Mt Larcom for the annual visit to the show and to see uncle Leo. I came first in the show with a scrapbook page, and second with a BTP clock I had made for Jasmine.
Lunch for a friend's birthday meant more champagne and laughter.
A night out with all the family to the theatre for a circus show of 61 acts in 60mins was great.
July, a BBQ with hubby's work crew was relaxing and the kids had photos taken by the local paper.
Luncheon with some great guest speakers and me being interviewed too was delicious.
lots of walks and gym sessions with my personal trainer.
successful with a grant application
girls and dad went to Brisbane to watch some football, while the two little ones and I attended a Q150 fair.
Some training sessions with yummy soup for lunch
Holly got a new job, her manual driver licence, and I got my car back from her.
Holly's car got new carseat covers.
Christmas in August was lots of fun with Hayden dressed as Santa
dinner out with the Lions club with other volunteers
August will bring Jasmine's 15th Birthday, new babies and lots of friends telling me they are expecting new babies...I love babies, just no more for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment