Friday, July 9, 2010

Lots & lots of love...family is page entered in the Mt Larcom show
 in the parlour...heritage page


















sweet boy...heritage page...this is a photo of my husband
















love is page...DD3 and me
















canvas for my son Hayden...using Kaisercraft jungle bug pp


















new zealand...holiday page














so, there are my entries in the Mt Larcom show....special thanks must go to Alicia at Scrapbook Fantasies for delivering my pages, and Barbara from the show society for dropping the pages into town after the show was over.  Usually, we stay until the end of the second day of the show, and buy beautiful fresh produce, and pick up my entries, but this year my husband had to go to bed for his sleep before night shift.
cheers and hope you are having a fabulous day.
Alannah

No comments:

Post a Comment