Sunday, January 30, 2011

Battle of the Blogger Butts week four

We are up to week four of the blogging, and my apologies for the late post.  Yesterday, I made a 24 page mini book for my mother for a family reunion, which took from 11am to 6pm. Mum had to make decisions on photos to include and exact wording, so it took a long time!
Sunday 23 February, I was 73.0kg, and went on an afternoon walk and swam 25 laps
Monday 24, morning walk
Tuesday 25, morning walk
Wednesday 26, Australia Day, a very long afternoon walk
Thursday 27, no exercise today
Friday 28, another day off exercise
Saturday 29, huge walk on the fitness trail up steps and some work on exercise stations
Sunday 30, suffering from yesterday! Weigh in today at 72.9, so loss of 100grams!
have a great week! smiles

1 comment:

  1. You are very good keeping up the exercise. I hope to have a better week this week :-)

    ReplyDelete