Friday, March 11, 2011

Battle of the Blogger Butts week ten

Hi all,
how can my weeks go so fast?  Last Saturday I was 72.4, in the morning, before having the duck and the Sav Blanc at a lovely restaurant with long time friends for lunch.  Some of those same friends came over on Sunday afternoon and we had the easiest and nicest greek feta and basil homemade dip. Couldn't walk on Monday as needed someone home with some of the kids! Tuesday I walked, and also on Friday.  I can't remember what happened on Wednesday! There were plans for Thursday middle of the day walk, even dressed in gym clothes and joggers, but it was only through a car park! Pouring rain this morning and a little sick girl in my bed, meant no morning walk. I have been more aware of food serving sizes, and ate lots of lovely vegetables this week.  Scales are my friend today with a 72.1 reading.  Have a great week everyone! smiles Alannah
here is another photo from my holiday, taken on my birthday in Ireland.  This the town my paternal grandmother left at eighteen to move to Australia

6 comments:

  1. still going in the right direction!! slow and steady is the best way :-) Do love it when the scales love you back!!
    have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, good for you! Great loss, doesn't matter how big or little...you look like you had an awesome holiday xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you had another loss - keep up the great work. What an awesome holiday adventure. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're on the right path- lots of vegies is good!
    Loving the photos of Ireland- I lived there for a while a LONG time ago- its crazy, fun, and all about the locals! Will be celebrating on Thursday with a Guinness which is calorie free on St Patrick's Day (lucky because its my birthday too- so you can imagine how many cake calories I will be consuming!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have had a difficult week but have still ended up with a good result. I hope you have a week without sick little ones or bad weather this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the loss, and hope you have a better week next week, without sickness and bad weather!!

    ReplyDelete