Monday, October 18, 2010

from Scrap the girls October challenge

Scrap the girls' blog suggests to take inspiration from the following Shakespeare quote…..
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet."
and….
**Extra criteria - flowers & buttons**

When there are three girls in our household with flower names, it was hard to choose one!  Jasmine's shirt colours matched so well with the papers in the Melissa Frances range so kindly given to me by Susan Longman.  I fussy cut and inked some papers and used some gorgeous doilies and handmade flower too.  My border is the quote suggested by Scrap the girls in a soft green ink.  thanks for looking.  smiles!

2 comments:

  1. this is so lovely and soft Alannah! thanks for entering Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and I had to stop by to say what a beautiful name she has......lol. Growing up I didnt really like my name as it was not very popular but now I love it and it is funny when I am out and a mother calls her daughter "Jasmine" I turn around as I am not used to hearing it. She looks like a lovely fun girl.

    ReplyDelete