Monday, October 18, 2010

Scrap the boys October challenge

Trick or treat is the challenge at scrap the boys: TRICK -They all have one…you know that trick they play on you whether it be copying everything you say or shadowing you so you don’t know where they are.
Or/
TREAT – scrap about your boy’s favourite thing …that one thing you know he will consider a huge treat.

As soon as I saw the challenge, I knew it had to be about Hayden and snake lollies.  He loves the Natural Confectionery snakes. ( I love the yellow ones particularly). 
I glimmermisted some white cardstock, which looks a little like snake skin.  He was in his PJs ( where little four year old boys love to be) and I copied the Wanted word from his PJ top into my title. 
thanks for looking.  smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment