Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Little Shoe Box Sketch Challenge October

61849_1583092090821_1041276870_1674763_2686269_n










 http://mylittleshoebox.typepad.com/my-little-shoebox/2010/10/more-sketch-inspiration-from-our-design-team.html
check out the challenge from My Little Shoebox, which features a great sketch to follow.  My layout is 'student leader' and I have used My Little Shoebox papers from the Imaginary Friends range. My trees are from the Roar cardstock paper. The gorgeous transparency across the page is a Just Add Butter overlay and the white tree is an Imaginary Friends overlay.  The reverse of the Roar cardstock paper,  {from where I fussy cut the trees} is the ruled paper I used for the journal box and behind the title.  My accents of a heart and circle on the top RHS are from the Away We Go Diecut Cardstock. I have also used staples to continue with my 'school' look.  On the black Bazzil cardstock border, I have written " do not be afraid to go out on a limb...that is where the fruit is". There is also an olive Bazzill cardstock and some kraft paper.   My journalling is in point form and reads . 4th October 2010.  Jasmine, Hayden and Duane.  Chanel College. Student Leader Ceremony. Jasmine: 2011 Student Leader for Stella Maris.   Special mention to Tracey Campbell for giving me the My Little Shoebox collections.  smiles and thanks for reading my rather long post!

3 comments: